WCS Athletic Association
Fundraising and volunteering is how “We Help Build Champions”!
The WCS Athletic Association (WCSAA) is comprised of parent volunteers who meet on a regular basis to organize fundraising activities to help support the athletic program. WCS fields 30 teams in 11 sports during three seasons, with more than 300 roster positions for students in 5th-12th grade. By raising money and sponsoring various events throughout the year, the WCSAA helps better equip the athletic director and coaches to mentor and train these student-athletes for success.
- Annual Membership Drive
- Concession Stand Sales (JV and Varsity volleyball and basketball)
- Cookie Sale (during lunch every Thursday)
Events & Activities
- Sports Banquets (middle and high school awards ceremonies at year-end)
- Senior Recognition (senior student-athletes and their parents honored at last home game of season)
- Click link above and scroll down to Athletic Association Fund (third from top on the left).
- Enter the amount of your desired Booster level (as shown above) in the “Price” box.
- Click “add to cart.”
- Review order and click “checkout” to continue.
- Enter name, grade and sport(s) played for each of your students — as well as T-shirt size(s) for booster levels that include the exclusive WCSAA spirit shirts — in the “Comments / More Information” box near top of Checkout screen.
- Fill out all other requested contact and credit card information and click “submit order.”
The Athletic Association is a strong supporter of the school’s three-dimensional approach to educating the whole student: intellectually, spiritually and physically. Helping to build school spirit and champions for life is our greatest gift to the school.
For more information on the WCS Athletic Association, please contact: